For us, community is all about connection and partnerships and investing in our community shows our genuine commitment to building relationships, opportunities and growth. Drawing on our values as lenses for community partnerships is a natural avenue for connection and community building that creates a lasting legacy.
as we continue to grow,
we will also give back –
to our people and the community,
that makes us who we are.
We offer grants for community initiatives
We’re a sustainable and community focused business, purpose-driven to achieve outcomes that matter to us, our community and our customers around the world. At Kestrel we pride ourselves on our people. Because at the end of the day, it’s our people, and those we surround ourselves with that help make our community great. Our vision for the Kestrel Community Grants is to help unleash opportunities within our region’s communities, for today, and into the future.
We look forward to investing in the community and not for profit groups, of all sizes.
Applications are now open!
04 November 2022
Don’t worry, if you miss this date here are future grant closing dates:
- Round 1: Opens 9 January 2023 and closes 31 March 2023 – applicants to be notified early April
- Round 2: Opens 24 April 2023 and closes 14 July 2023 – applicants to be notified by the beginning of August
- Round 3: Opens 21 August 2023 and closes 3 November 2023 – applicants to be notified by the end of November
We welcome successful applicants to re-apply.
Join us at our Community Grants Information Evening
Join the Kestrel Community Grants Committee for an information evening, which will cover some of the following:
- 2022 Grant Recipients
- Examples of a successful application
- Priorities for 2023 grants
The invitation is open to representatives of local community and not-for-profit groups.