We are a sustainable and community focussed business, purpose-driven to achieve outcomes that matter to us, our community and our customers around the world.
Kestrel Community Grants
Is for the Kestrel Coal Resources Community Partnerships Program is to be a strong partner in the Central Highlands region to enhance sustainable value now and into the future through unleashing opportunity in our community.
The application for the community submissions are opened now!!! It will be closed at 23:59PM on 12 November.
Please click the below button to apply.
2021 application dates:
This year Kestrel will be offering 3 grants with the following closing dates:
- 14 May 2021: applications are now closed for this period. Applicants will be notified by the end of May.
13 August 2021: applications are now closed for this period. Applicants will be notified by the end of August.
12 November 2021: applicants will be notified by the end of November
We welcome successful applicants to re-apply.
Each year Kestrel offer grants for community initiatives, events and programs up to $5,000 (however we will consider all applications).
Applications will need to:
- Deliver a project or involve the local community.
- Be a not for profit group or community project.
- Involve the broader community where possible.
- Develop community capacity and capability.
- Align with the focus areas listed within this document.
Whilst we are open to all community groups applying, we will not provide community investment support to organisations that are:
- For profit, without clear community connection.
- Discriminating on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity or lifestyle.
- Based around religious or political activities.
- Involved in advocacy or lobbying.
- Projects or programs that would ordinarily be fully funded by any level of Government.