A rewarding opportunity currently exists for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team.
Reporting to the Mechanical Engineering Manager, key accountabilities of this position includes:
• Investigate problems, develop solutions, and initiate/complete actions to produce quality results
• Ability to scope technical issues, initiate resolutions and implement
• Project management of equipment overhauls and upgrades
• Raw water, waste water, compressed air system design experience highly regarded
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels within the company and externally with counterparts, suppliers and contractors
• Make a significant contribution and strive for continual improvement as part of mechanical engineering team.
Applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree with 5 years mining experience or trade certification with a minimum of 10 years’ mining experience
• Experience in underground mining equipment, operation and maintenance will be highly regarded
• Proven Project Management experience
• Ability to work within a team environment as well as multi task, work autonomously and display initiative
• AutoCAD proficiency.
• Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
What we offer our employees:
As a permanent opportunity, the successful applicant will offered an attractive remuneration package, performance/business based incentives, relocation assistance as required, subsidised housing and private health insurance benefits.
Kestrel Coal Resources is committed to building a partnership with our people through establishing and maintaining a high performance culture based on our values, people management and personal development framework. We are committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourage female and indigenous applicants to apply. Please note a medical and background checks forms part of our recruitment process.